Attorney Clara Lam has represented hundreds of clients with various employment-related issues in non-class and class and collective actions. She has litigated claims for employment discrimination, sexual harassment, unpaid wages and overtime, unfair labor practices, breaches of employment agreements and other contracts, as well as retaliation, under both state and federal law. Attorney Lam represented diverse clients across various industries and sectors, including non-profits, hospitals, restaurants and hospitality, construction, among others. Attorney Lam has additionally reviewed and advised clients on employment and independent contractor agreements, non-competes, and separation agreements.
Prior to Brown Kwon & Lam, Attorney Lam interned for the New York State Supreme Court, County of New York. She was later employed at a boutique-sized litigation law firm, specializing in employment law, where she was instrumental in recovering millions of dollars for clients through mediations and arbitrations.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D. (2015)
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., cum laude (2010)
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey